Junior Golf Tournament
The 2015 Crane Meadows Late Summer Junior Golf Tournament will be held Friday, August 21st, at Crane Meadows Golf Course in Weston, WI. Tee times start at 9:00am. Please call 24 hours in advance for your tee time.
There are four age divisions for boys and girls:
- 15-17 years old – 18-Hole Division – $20 entry fee
- 14 years old and younger – 18-Hole Division – $20 entry fee
- 12 years old and younger – 9-Hole Division – $15 entry fee
- 10 years old and younger – 5-Hole Division – $10 entry fee
Note: these divisions may change based on the number of juniors who signup.
Trophies will be awarded for each division! Competitors also receive a complimentary sleeve of golf balls, tee prizes, lunch, and a chance for raffle prizes.
Many thanks to our tournament sponsors:
- Wisconsin Valley Golf Association (Top 3 finishers in each division qualify for the WVGA Jr. Tournament of Champions)
- Buck’s Golf Shop
- 1st Place Trophy
Please fill out the entry form below to register your spot. Don’t forget to mail a check (non-refundable) to:
Crane Meadows Golf Course
Attn: Buck Welsh
1810 Seville Road
Mosinee, WI 54455
Registration deadline is Wednesday, August 19, 2015. For any questions, please call 715-581-2646 and ask for Buck.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Junior Golf Tournament Registration” description=”false”]